Fix login issues on internet sites that want a password and username
- If you can log in to a web site manually, but can’t conserve or utilize conserved usernames and passwords, see Usernames and passwords aren’t saved.
Dining Table of articles
- 1 c kies that are enable the web site
- 2 Clear history for that web site
- 3 Clear all snacks while the cache
- 4 Check add-ons
- 5 Security application is c kies that are blocking
- 6 eliminate corrupt snacks file
Enable c kies for the internet site
Make sure that snacks are enabled for the site under consideration.
If any settings were changed by you, decide to try logging into the web site once again.
Clear history for that site
The c kies and temporary data currently saved on your pc could be resulting in the issue. Delete them, then test for your condition
- Click the menu switch to start the menu panel. Click the button that is library your t lbar. (If you don’t view it there, click on the menu key then click Library .) Click History then click the Show All HistoryManage History club in the bottom to start the window that is library.
- At the very top right corner, type the name regarding the web site you want to forget in the Search History field, and press Enter Return .
- Into the resulting list, right-click hold down the Ctrl key you wish to forget, and select Forget About This Site while you click on the site .
- Near the Library window.
Clear all c kies as well as the cache
If deleting c kies for the website using the nagging problem would not fix the mistake, clear most of the snacks saved on your computer and clear the Firefox cache
- Click the menu switch to open the menu panel. Click the Library key on your t lbar. (If you don’t view it there, click the menu switch then click Library .)
- Click History and select Clear Recent backgroundвЂ¦ .
- Into the Time Range to clear drop-down, ch se Everything.
- Below the drop-down menu, select both C kies and Cache. Ensure other products you need to keep are not chosen.
- Click OK .
To learn more about clearing snacks, web site information and cached site content in Firefox, see Clear snacks and web site information in Firefox.
Always Check add-ons
Some extensions can cause issues with signing directly into sites, petite dating apps especially extensions related to certain sites. See Troublesh t extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems.
Protection application is c kies that are blocking
Some Internet privacy and security applications have features that block snacks. Check the documentation that was included with your software or go to the pc software provider’s help site, to see when your application features a c kie control feature and exactly how those settings can be changed by you.
Eliminate c kies that are corrupt
With it, clearing your Firefox cache, and trying with your extensions and plugins disabled , and have checked security software , you may have a corrupt c kies file in your Firefox profile folder if you can’t log in to websites after removing the c kies associated.
Start your profile folder
- Click on the menu switch , click Help and select Troublesh ting Information More Troublesh ting Information . Through the Help menu, select Troublesh ting Information More Troublesh ting Information . The Troublesh ting Information tab will start.
- Underneath the Application Basics area next to Profile Folder Directory , click Open Folder Show in Finder Open Directory . a screen shall open which has your profile folder. Your profile folder will open.
These fine individuals assisted compose this short article